In this episode, Steve Lucas, “new” CEO of Marketo joins DemandGen CEO David Lewis to discuss his first 100 days at the helm. In his first 100 days, Steve has infused a contagious passion for their growth and success across his entire organization and the partner ecosystem as well. In this podcast, Steve Lucas talks his first 100 days and you’ll want to hear his answers! Here are some of the things he discusses:
- Why did he join Marketo as CEO?
- What does winning look like to Steve and the leadership team?
- What has he put in motion already?
- The Engagement Economy Book
- Repositioning Marketo as an Engagement Marketing Platform
- Where he’s making investments, like R&D including Project Orion and Mercury
- What’s in store for The Marketo Summit event this year in San Francisco
- Why he values services partners like DemandGen and other MarTech partners in the ecosystem
Twice a month DemandGen Radio airs live, bringing you the top industry experts, thought leaders, authors, marketing technology firms, and senior marketing leaders from around the world to teach YOU the methods and technologies for high-performance marketing. Want to learn more about modern marketing? Check out some of our related content: Marketing Automation Adoption Trends & Insights