Career Opportunities at DemandGen
What motivates you? What if you could live on the edge of marketing innovation, helping large marketing organization optimize their people, processes and systems, and have a significant impact on their business performance? At DemandGen, you can make this happen.
DemandGen is a team of thought leaders and marketing automation experts who are actively shaping industry best practices and helping clients develop and execute innovative demand generation strategies. We’re passionate about making marketing matter more in forward-thinking marketing organizations, and we relish delivering workable solutions for new challenges every day.
If this sounds intriguing to you, we want you on our team!
Benefits We Offer:
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (U.S. only)
- Dental and Vision Plans (U.S. only)
- 401K Plan and Profit Sharing (U.S. only)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (U.S. only)
- Vacation days plus 10 holidays
- Great company gatherings
- Work with Fortune 500 companies
Be sure to also check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn
We have assembled the best team I’ve worked with in my career. I’m proud to extend that team to my clients – every day, all day.”David Lewis
Founder & CEO
San Ramon, California
The Director of Human Resources will coordinate policies and Human Resources programs; reports to the Leadership Team, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues. The Director of Human Resources will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
DemandGen is looking for Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for helping to design and executing innovative marketing programs. Candidates must have a strong ability to take a program from concept to execution and should understand best practices and processes for lead generation as well as ongoing lead nurturing, and be passionate about building a strong brand. Candidates will help manage and assist with our online community marketing efforts. They will be responsible for collaborating on and maintaining relevant content for our blog, social and lead generation programs. As a core member of our marketing team, you will help define our content marketing strategy, help create and manage our marketing and editorial calendar, and collaborate with other marketing team members. In addition, this person will also work closely with the marketing systems manager to help maintain DemandGen’ s website standards with regards to content development as well as have an integrated approach to all social programs (Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Responsible for helping developing, execute and improving relationship marketing/nurture programs including segmentation, creative optimization and reporting across communication touch points
- Responsible for overseeing the development of customer stories and thought leadership content and using it to drive demand generation programs
- Social media amplification, engagement and conversion (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Website landing pages/experiences
- Continuing to drive demand through lead nurturing, segmentation and multi-channel communication
- Experience leveraging events, both online and off as well as PR in demand generation programs
- Responsible for helping to managing a marketing and editorial calendar
- Manage a content library to track all content, score it based on stage and relevancy, and track its success across all channels it is used
- Responsible for the DemandGen Lead Management Blog, manage blog posts and work with content experts on their contributed posts
- Audit and update existing content and find new ways to re-imagine and repurpose it; keep all assets up to date
- Collaborate on the development of new content to include infographics, animated videos; research/buying guides, interactive tools and customer case studies (written, video documentaries, talking head interviews, etc.) and other compelling thought-leadership oriented content
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise
- Strategize with the marketing team on what content is needed, how it will be used, how it will be promoted and the integration of content activities within demand marketing campaigns.
- Assist in additional Marketing efforts
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional planning, coordination, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills are necessary. Ability to interact with prospects, customers
- Strong organizational skills, creative problem-solving, the ability to manage a diverse project load, complete attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively manage a number of fast-paced projects simultaneously under tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude is crucial for this position.
- Outstanding proofreading, fact checking and editing skills.
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and trends and what it takes to “feed the social media beast”.
- Project management skills: Help manage the marketing programs calendar. You will also see these projects through execution.
- Self-starter must be proactive in researching, fact gathering and fact checking.
- Creativity: collaborate with the in-house web producer and graphic designer to create striking and effective content pieces.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3-5 years business marketing, 2 years social marketing experience.
- Familiarity with various MA platforms a must including SFDC, CMS, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Highly collaborative and energetic.
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, please submit your application and resume to: Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Solutions Architect is a hands-on Marketo user, with deep knowledge of the product. In this role, you will lead the technical portion of Marketo projects and provide best practices to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Marketo and other systems (CRM, 3rd party, etc), in collaboration with teammates and clients. The Solutions Architect will work on many customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
We are hiring Account Executives to promote and sell the company’s solutions and services by building relationships with marketing professionals at target accounts. The primary focus of this role is to articulate DemandGen’s value proposition, qualify prospects, and coordinate sales cycles to achieve sales quota & revenue goals established by the company.