In the latest episode of DemandGen Radio, Host David Lewis interviews Mathew Sweezey, Author of Marketing Automation for Dummies and Principle of Marketing Insights at Salesforce.
Mathew provides his perspectives on:
- What has changed since the publication of his book on marketing automation in 2013
- His view into Automation 1.0 vs 2.0 from a technology and mindset perspective
- Shifting your view of marketing automation as a platform to it simply being a node of “the marketing stack network”
- Examples of other forms automation, such as Chat Bots and dynamic content, that function independently outside the marketing automation system
- How marketing must become contextual to communicate with people when and where they are
- The number of marketing tools high performing vs low performing companies use
- Why there isn’t an “uber marketing system” to incorporate all the key functions marketing needs
- If marketing is ready to take ownership of today’s marketing infrastructure requirements
Twice a month DemandGen Radio airs live, bringing you the top industry experts, thought leaders, authors, marketing technology firms, and senior marketing leaders from around the world to teach YOU the methods and technologies for high-performance marketing. Want to learn more about modern marketing? Check out the previous episode of DemandGen Radio: Interview with Scott Brinker, Chief MarTech & Hubspot VP.