System Audit and Review
The proven marketing automation experience and lead management methodologies to deliver compelling and actionable insight.
Think of it as raising your operational consciousness. DemandGen’s offers a detailed consultative engagement to audit and evaluate specific areas in marketing operations, focused on strategies and tactics for greater effectiveness in demand generation and lead management. Throughout the audit, your DemandGen Account Director and Consultant works closely with key stakeholders in your organization to gain extensive insight to the current systems and processes used—or not used—by Sales and Marketing today.
Our deep audit process examines such topics as:
- Marketing and sales systems integration including CRM, marketing automation, Analytics, website/content management
- Lead management processes including lead qualification, scoring, nurturing, and routing
- Demand generation programs, channels, lead sources, and campaign tracking
- Lead capture process, including website landing pages and forms
- Database structure and list, group, filter segmentation usage
- Metrics, reporting, and other marketing key performance indicators (KPIs)
After working with you and the key stakeholders and completing the evaluation, the DemandGen team delivers your Audit Analysis Report: an in-depth presentation of our findings and how they compare to industry best practice, accompanied by a set of clear recommendations.
The Audit Review Report typically addresses:
- Improvements for lead management processes such as lead capture, qualification, routing, scoring, campaign attribution, database segmentation, etc.
- Technology and process enhancements needed to help improve and automate lead management
- Specific metrics and KPIs that should be monitored and/or developed
- Lead capture process including website landing pages and forms
- Key projects, priorities, time frames, and resources required for implementation of the various recommendations presented
The DemandGen Audit Review Report can be followed with a suggested project plan and cost estimate to put our recommendations into action. And if you’d rather work more on your business than in it, the DemandGen is backed by a experienced Professional Services team that can implement the changes for you and with you — so you’re not left with all the work to do.
We like working with clients who are trying to do new things to grow their business. Our role is to help them understand how to really get the value out of the technology.”Tom Svec
Director, Marketing Technology Services