Expertly Drive Leads Through the Funnel to Conversion
As the name implies, Lead Nurturing is an ongoing, continual process. Good nurtures are carefully constructed with a variety of considerations in mind, to gently but firmly drive prospects to a very clearly defined goal.
The basic recipe for a successful Lead Nurture campaign includes:
- A defined objective
- Entry and exit criteria
- Touchpoints/key messages
- Key messages
- Assets required
- Reporting requirements
- Post-nurture plan
Our consultants work with you to develop the framework for nurturing prospects through the buying cycle. We’ll clearly identify the lead lifecycles unique to your business, and establish the strategic parameters for your lead nurturing program. We can also help you design and execute your campaigns.
The following activities are typically part of the process:
- Analyze your buying cycle, market segments, and buyer personas
- Develop overall and per-persona messaging strategies and content plans
- Take inventory of marketing assets, identify gaps and map of content to the buying cycle
- Develop a strategy and plan for landing pages and form creation
- Determine appropriate frequency and workflow of nurture campaigns
- Train staff on best practices, strategies and methodologies
- Establish Sales alignment and visibility into lead nurture management
- Define metrics and reporting needs
DemandGen consultants will work with your to develop a plan for account-based nurturing, an approach that targets the most important accounts likely to generate the most revenue. Account-based nurturing involves developing highly focused, personalized messages and delivering them in the most effective ways.