Whether your CRM project needs to be planned, managed, optimized, enhanced, or extended, DemandGen’s highly trained and system-certified CRM and marketing automation consultants can do it effectively, efficiently, and with industry-leading best-practice expertise
Your CRM and marketing automation system are very powerful tools, and if properly integrated and leveraged they can deliver tremendously valuable insight into the digital body language of your prospects and customers. Yet keeping these complex systems maintained and properly integrated is challenging for many, due to limited in-house resources or lack of best-practice expertise and experience.
Whether you’re implementing CRM with marketing automation for the first time, replacing an existing system, or enhancing and customizing your CRM/MA solution, DemandGen delivers the strategic guidance and technical know-how you need. We focus on helping you not only to use CRM effectively in tandem with MA, but also to go beyond the basics. Our highly trained, experienced, and system-certified CRM consultants know how to extract the maximum value from CRM functionality that you might not otherwise consider leveraging. At the same time, we can reduce the risk and costs of your CRM projects—and get fast results.
CRM and marketing automation integration
The integration between your marketing automation and your CRM systems is critical—not only that it is properly configured initially, but that it is continually maintained, updated, and enhanced. When you need that kind of advanced technical expertise, DemandGen’s integration consultants fill that gap with services including:
- CRM Integration audits to ensure that everything created, deleted, or changed in one system maps properly to the other system—vital for accurate data capture, proper data hygiene, meaningful reporting, and effective segmentation, among other things
- Process optimization to improve efficiency of data transfer and ensure that issues can be surfaced quickly
- Specialized process implementations such as accommodating the CRM’s customized lead/contact treatments in the marketing automation system, automation of record creation/processing/augmentation, snapshot-style data capture
- Snapshot-style data capture to provide historical point-in-time reporting typically not available
- SLA tracking and enforcement including lead acceptance, actions, and timeframes—a peripheral benefit of consolidated reporting
Bringing in DemandGen’s Campaign Execution Services team is a little like hiring a moving company: you probably could do all that heavy lifting yourself, but our powerful team can do it for you more quickly, more efficiently, and with expert handling. What’s more, you’ll be free to refocus on more strategic issues like messaging and offer development.
CRM system administration and management
We’ve been instrumental in helping some of world’s leading sales and marketing teams manage their most critical sales and marketing systems. Let us relieve you of burdensome tasks while applying marketing automation best practices and unmatched technical skills to enhancing, customizing, and streamlining your CRM integration, implementation and workflows. Depend on your DemandGen team for:
- Lead scoring and demand funnel systems implementation
- Reports and dashboards to support sales and marketing management
- Set-up, configuration, and maintenance of layouts, fields, rules, profiles and the like
- Data normalization and realignment
- Custom object development
- Configuration of workflows and notifications
- Third-party AppExchange package installation
- Sophisticated visual interface development
- Triggers for automatic action after database updates
For clients without internal CRM resources, we can provide complete managed services to maintain these systems, or staff augmentation to complement your in-house team with our expert resources.
CRM enhancements/custom development
If you’re looking at enhancing your CRM and marketing automation solutions with advanced capabilities, call on DemandGen to design and deliver the creative, well-designed, and skillfully coded CRM solutions you need. Our integration consultants know how to design closed-loop solutions that help revenue marketers dramatically ramp up return on marketing investments, including innovative projects such as:
- Specialty CRM configurations to support custom lead scoring deployment
- Custom AppExchange package development
- Analytics tools and solutions for tracking content on third-party sites, including search and social networks and hosting sites such as YouTube
- Custom CRM integrations and extensions such as sales enablement tools, permissions and workflows, specialty/automated notifications and more
A powerful team nets powerful results
Our masterful CRM solutions architects and implementation engineers supply expert strategic guidance, solutions development, systems configuration, installation deployment, and training. Their technical proficiency in Visualforce, Apex, and other leading Web 2.0 technologies, enterprise application integration and more means your new solution will meet the highest standards of quality. And, DemandGen’s proven development methodology, tested in countless engagements, ensures the strictest quality control: resulting in a powerful, robust solution that delivers measurable results.