Every B2B marketing team faces the challenge of establishing a marketing dashboard to enable them to measure marketing’s impact on the business and communicate it to VP and C-level executives. For many, this initiative feels like a journey to find the Holy Grail.
However, with advances in marketing technology and proven methodologies, it’s not only obtainable finally, but it’s empowering once you have a dashboard. It all comes down to knowing how to build one and the key steps for creating and maintaining your dashboard.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about each of the 5 stages for defining and building your marketing dashboard and how to approach some of the more challenging aspects such as data capture, campaign attribution, demand funnel models, measuring return on investment and sorting through the various reporting tools and systems.
- The 5 stages for building a dashboard
- How to determine what should be on your dashboard
- The value of starting with a Metrics Matrix™
- Dealing with data chains and multiple data best practices for visualization
- Pros and cons of dashboard tools
- A walk-through of sample dashboards
Join Gaea Connary, Director of Consulting Services at DemandGen and David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen as they share recipes and insights from their team’s experiences building dashboards for some of Silicon Valley’s most progressive B2B marketing teams.