In a world of fast-paced change, there are few things that remain constant. As technologies hurtle through the marketing automation landscape at the speed of a bullet train, our values create a resilient platform of support and stability: a solid foundation for how we conduct our business, our relationships, and ourselves.
How many companies can say honestly that they “live” their values? Most write them, put them on the website, and go back to getting work done. We intertwine them into our daily interactions with purpose and intention by:
- Genuinely caring about the success of our clients and our teammates. We take pride in the work we do for the people we serve. We provide thoughtful solutions by listening carefully and taking the time to understand the needs of others. We are always respectful and fair and embrace diverging opinions. We care.
- Truly enjoying working together, continually striving to enhance one another’s efforts and improving outcomes for our clients. We communicate clearly and seek the input of others. We know that our contribution alone is never as great as the contribution we can make together. We are collaborative.
- Working hard to build trusted relationships by reliably delivering on all commitments. We are fully accountable, own every aspect of the work we do, and can always be counted on to do our best. We do what we say we’ll do – and more. We are always there for each other, our partners, and the clients we serve. We are dependable.
- Continually improving as individuals and as teammates. We have a thirst for knowledge, a natural curiosity, and an unwavering commitment to provide creative, innovative, smart, solutions. We take initiative, work enthusiastically, and strive to meet or exceed our goals. We approach our work with the attitude that there is always room to improve, more to achieve, and another a way to further our contribution to the success of our clients and our team. We are driven.
- Giving our all in every situation because we know that success, whether for our clients, our team or ourselves, is directly related to the effort we put into everything we do. We are present, accountable, and engaged, and we never hold back. We know that a true investment of ourselves and in ourselves pays the highest dividend possible: strong relationships built on trust. We are invested.
This is our commitment to our partners, clients, vendors, acquaintances, and our loyal followers and it is not wavering or changing. It remains the constant in an ever-changing space. We are DemandGen.
Theresa Gaughan is DemandGen’s Director of Human Resources and manages the overall strategic direction of human resources—ensuring that DemandGen supports its exceptional team with an exceptional workplace. Her extensive experience in talent management, compensation and benefits, personnel practices, communication and training, and project management enable her to integrate the HR function with DemandGen’s business strategy and growth plan.