Traditionally, the mind of the marketer is on demand generation: filling the funnel for the sales force. Today, while that’s still a key first step toward customer acquisition, Marketing’s role now extends far beyond the top of the funnel: to establishing the “sales and marketing factory.” In this fast-paced webinar, you’ll discover the most effective way to create your own sales and marketing factory: by creating a demand funnel that provides the taxonomy, process, and metrics for effective demand generation.
- How to start the process of aligning sales and marketing
- Why a demand funnel is a critical first step for effective demand generation
- Sample funnel models and case studies
- How lead scoring and nurturing interact with the demand funnel
- How the demand funnel should be used to measure pipeline velocity