Dedupe Records in Real Time for Accurate Reporting, Analytics and Attribution
A duplicate record in your Marketing Automation (MA) system can lead to inaccurate reporting, incomplete campaign attribution and an inability to measure engagement. Duplicate records impact business performance, pollute analytics and, ultimately, degrade the customer experience.
Additionally, when a large deal closes, the Marketing team won’t get full credit for its contribution to revenue, because the success will be spread across multiple records. But how do you ensure real-time elimination of duplicate records when you’re continually updating your system from multiple sources?
Stop Worrying About Duplicate Records
The DemandGen Real-Time Dedupe Service is a lead merge and deduplication solution for eliminating duplicate records in your MA system. The service identifies potential duplicate leads using complex merge logic to automatically merge records and ensure good data hygiene, with no risk of data loss.
DemandGen’s API-based solution automatically and continuously removes duplicate records as they enter the system. Benefits include:
- Real-time deduplication keeps your MA database dupe-free at all times.
- Enables Marketing to receive full credit for contributions to pipeline and revenue.
- Ensures CAN-SPAM compliance and boosts customer satisfaction by assisting with opt-in/opt-out accuracy.
- Improves the effectiveness of nurture campaigns by helping you stay up to date and relevant to prospects.
- Increases the accuracy of the information you give to your Sales team for more effective outreach.
Download our Deduplication datasheet to learn more about DemandGen’s Deduplication Service.